|In early May, Diversified Benefit Services, Inc. (DBS) started transitioning our remote staff back to the office as part of our business operation Plan of Action developed by our Management Leadership Team. Effective Tuesday, May 26, we are back to normal on-site business operations. DBS continues to make our top priority the safety of our staff, clients and community and with the move back to on-site work, we have implemented numerous safety measures that include;
· Social distancing practices for all on-site personnel and visitors
· Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) available for all staff and visitors
· Regular professional office sanitization
· Disinfecting products and hand sanitizers placed throughout the office
· Safety shields installed in the reception, visitors and common areas
DBS is fortunate to have a very dedicated team of professionals who have worked both on-site and remotely throughout the COVID-19 pandemic crisis to ensure that that the needs of our clients, participants and business partners were met. We are proud of our team and their work and dedication throughout these challenging times.
Thank you for your patience and partnership throughout the past weeks. We are looking forward to continuing to provide high level service to all of you.
Your business is greatly appreciated.