Diversified Benefit Services, Inc. (DBS) is an industry leading third party administrator of FSAs, HRAs, HSAs and COBRA. We have provided excellence in benefit plan solutions for over 35 years. At DBS we believe that good people are the key to our success and we understand the importance of finding qualified, motivated and positive professionals. We look for team-oriented individuals seeking opportunity in a challenging and rewarding work environment.
DBS is privately owned and is located west of Milwaukee in Hartland, Wisconsin. We offer a quality work environment and a competitive salary and benefits package.
Interested in applying?
Please e-mail your resume to:
We are expanding our sales team and are seeking an experienced direct business to business consultative sales professional who knows their way around the benefits and/or insurance industry. This is an excellent opportunity to join a quality organization with an exceptional work environment and a skilled professional sales team. DBS offers an excellent base salary with lucrative commission compensation potential and benefits package.
- Effective networking and prospecting of target clients including private, public and non-profit employers.
- Maintain strong working relationships with established benefit brokers, insurance agents and agencies and new accounts within regional and national territory.
- Proficiently network and prospect employers, agents and agencies including ‘warm’ and ‘cold’ calls to maintain and expand client base.
- Direct sales activities to expand market share involving our benefits related products.
- Meet or exceed sales objectives and track work activities using the CRM system.
- Conduct group meetings and presentations to educate participants and communicate plan guidelines.
- Attend conferences, tradeshows, workshops and seminars to learn and to promote DBS services.
- Minimum of 5 years of direct business to business sales experience (preferably within the insurance or employee benefits arena).
- Experience selling “administrative type services” is a plus.
- Enjoy being part of a service based company.
- Values a solid base compensation and motivated by commission incentives.
- Highly self-motivated, ethical and reliable.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Skilled at building and maintaining positive client, broker and agent relationships.
- Able to travel in pursuit of sales and servicing clients. (Bulk of travel is within Wisconsin and accomplished within the day.)
Customer Service Representative
Customer Service Representatives (CSRs) are responsible for providing exceptional phone service to plan participants as well as the accurate screening/entry of Flexible Benefit Plan and Health Reimbursement Arrangement claims.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Learn and effectively apply claims screening procedures.
- Communicate professionally on the phone with plan participants.
- Educate participants and resolve claim issues.
- Perform report audits.
- Enter benefit plan enrollments.
- Professionally de-escalate challenging participant calls.
- Master software programs utilized for claim entry.
- Work effectively with varied levels of personnel.
Required Work Skills:
- Proven ability to provide a high level of customer service.
- Possess proficient data entry and keyboarding skills.
- Ability to effectively work with plan participants over the phone.
- Possess strong attention to detail and demonstrate a high level of accuracy in work.
- Previous customer service experience required.
- Previous experience in a claims or insurance environment is a plus.