Diversified Benefit Services, Inc. (DBS) is an industry leading third party administrator of FSAs, HRAs, HSAs and COBRA. We have provided excellence in benefit plan solutions for over 30 years. At DBS we believe that good people are the key to our success and we understand the importance of finding qualified, motivated and positive professionals. We look for team-oriented individuals seeking opportunity in a challenging and rewarding work environment.
DBS is privately owned and is located west of Milwaukee in Hartland, Wisconsin. We offer a quality work environment and a competitive salary and benefits package.
How to Apply
To apply for a position at Diversified Benefit Services, Inc.,
please e-mail your resume and salary requirements to:
Customer Service Representative
Customer Service Representatives (CSRs) are responsible for providing exceptional phone service to plan participants as well as the accurate screening/entry of Flexible Benefit Plan and Health Reimbursement Arrangement claims.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Learn and effectively apply claims processing procedures.
- Communicate professionally on the phone with plan participants.
- Educate participants and resolve claim issues.
- Perform report audits.
- Enter benefit plan enrollments.
- Professionally de-escalate challenging participant calls.
- Master software programs utilized for claim entry.
- Work effectively with varied levels of personnel.
Required Work Skills:
- Proven ability to provide a high level of customer service.
- Possess proficient data entry and keyboarding skills.
- Ability to effectively work with plan participants over the phone.
- Possess strong attention to detail and demonstrate a high level of accuracy in work.
- Previous customer service experience required.
- Previous experience in a claims or insurance environment is a plus.