Diversified Benefit Services, Inc. (DBS) is an industry leading third party administrator of FSAs, HRAs, HSAs and COBRA. We have provided excellence in benefit plan solutions for almost 30 years. At DBS we believe that good people are the key to our success and we understand the importance of finding qualified, motivated and positive professionals. We look for team-oriented individuals seeking opportunity in a challenging and rewarding work environment.
DBS is privately owned and is located west of Milwaukee in Hartland, Wisconsin. We offer a quality work environment and a competitive salary and benefits package.
How to Apply
To apply for a position at Diversified Benefit Services, Inc.,
please e-mail your resume and salary requirements to:
Customer Service Representative (part-time-days)
Customer Service Representatives(CSRs) are responsible for providing exceptional service to plan participants as well as the accurate screening/entry of Flexible Benefit Plan, Health Reimbursement Arrangement and HSA claims. Key position requirements include:
- Able to learn and effectively apply claims screening procedures.
- Able to provide a high level of customer service to participants on the phone.
- Demonstrate proficient data entry and key boarding skills.
- Possess basic and accurate clerical/administrative support skills.
- Able to multi-task and work independently.
- Able to work in a busy, fast-paced environment.
- Able to work effectively with varied levels of personnel, a diverse employee base.
This is a 20-29 hour per week position with day shifts. Our part-time team members are eligible for benefits that include 401k (with employer match), paid vacation, paid holidays and paid sick leave. Previous experience with claims, insurance and phone service a plus.
Claims Specialist (full-time)
Claims Specialists are the primary point of contact for an assigned group of clients. This is a fast paced position that requires attention to detail, computer proficiency and professional client communication skills. Essential job functions include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for the daily administration of Flexible Benefit Plans (125-FSA), Health Reimbursement Arrangements (105-HRA) and Transportation Reimbursement Plans (132-TRP).
- Ability to work with various PC applications and learn software programs quickly.
- Provide a high level of customer service to all clients and participants including timely, knowledgeable and professional response to all inquiries via phone, mail and e-mail.
- Responsible for the set-up of new plans, plan renewals and plan changes.
- Responsible for maintaining current and accurate client information.
- Timely and accurate processing of claims and issuance of participant reimbursements.
- Generate accurate and timely client reports.
- Stay current on plan updates, regulatory changes and internal process changes.
- Work directly with all departments within the company to ensure client requests are met and a high level of service is consistently provided.
- Proven ability to provide a high level of customer service.
- Possess excellent organizational, detail orientation, follow through, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Proficient in the use of computers and possess the ability to quickly learn new software programs.
- Possess basic math/accounting competencies required within position.
- Self starter with the ability to work in a fast paced environment with minimal supervision.
- Team player that works effectively and efficiently with varied levels of personnel and a diverse client base.
Previous experience in a claims processing, payroll or insurance environment is required. Full time benefits include health, 401k (with employer match), paid vacation, paid sick time, paid holidays, alternating Friday afternoons off in the summer months and FSA with employer funding. Full time team members work Monday through Friday 8:30 – 5:00.